Restructuring and Insolvency in the Life Sciences Sector: Q&A
Goodwin’s Financial Restructuring partner Simon Thomas and counsel Oonagh Steel, with contributions from Life Sciences partners Sophie McGrath, Andrew Harrow and Tim Worden, have recently published a piece of thougtht leadership titled “Restructuring and insolvency in the life sciences sector: Q&A”
The Q&A discusses the sector-specific issues and risks that restructuring and insolvency (R&I) practitioners should be aware of in the life sciences sector, including:
- Sector characteristics and current trends that may impact the level of distress and insolvency in the sector.
- Legislation relevant to R&I in the sector.
- Managing R&I risk in the supply chain.
- Sector-specific considerations for buyers to be aware of in distressed M&A transactions.
- Key considerations when approaching a restructuring or insolvency process in the sector
For more information please read the Reuters article here.